Sunday, June 8, 2008

K.V. Anand Interview Extract

The fulfillment that got from shooting Thenmavin Kombatu, did you feel that way about Sivaji, too?

 

They are both different films. Thenmavin was a little realistic. I didn't have any pressure in that film. But Sivaji was loaded with expectation. I had to look at so many details. Is Rajini Sir looking okay, stylish, like an NRI? Rajini Sir was first priority. Before I started shooting for Sivaji, I thought this is so completely Shankar and the Superstar's film, that I'm hardly going to be noticed. But interestingly, after the movie came out, many people have now begun to refer to me as K.V. Anand, the man who shot Sivaji. In other words, this movie has brought me more fame and glory

 

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Interviews/interview-5/kv-anand/index.html